Finn Partners Webinar

 My thoughts during the event was that this will be a great experience for everyone even those who didn’t had to present because they could have Token notes and see what to do and what not to do and see how you compare there work with yours and see what level you at when it comes to designing and building up the skill what I could have learn if I had to present my work is how to make it clean and use different ways of expressing the logo and how to make it look professional and better for the customer or the company I feel like the people who did present there work did every will and explain there work good and had great work to show off and they took the opportunity and did good and now knows how to uphold there work to the next level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-portrait in Color

Logo Development”