Retouching















THE ORIGINAL PHOTO





REMOVING SMALL OBJECTS 

in this work i used the healing tool to remove the tree in the right and remove the light stand to show the buildings more i used the healing tool by slecting it and clinking the the thing i wanna remove  



CLONING


In this work I used the clone tool and made the sky expand and add more of that pinkish color also used the clone tool. I used the cone tool by selecting it and using the alt key to select what to copy from then release the alt and right click to start the cloning process.

REMOVING LARGE OBJECTS 

In large objects by using the lasso tool by selecting the object I wanna remove and then after that you go to edit then go to fill and then u have remove the object and after that if the image is a bit blurry you used the clone tool too clone a bit of the image that looks the same then you take that sample and clone away. What I remove was the people and the nets that covered the field.













 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-portrait in Color

Logo Development”